Ashwagandha is a natural herb it's great for anxiety it's known for its healing properties for anxiety, also good for bone density and digestion.
- In a container add 8 ounces of water and bring it to a boil
- To the boiled water add 2 tablespoons of Ashwagandha tea/powder.
- After adding the tea or roots, cover the container with a lid, and immediately turn off the flame.
- Let the tea steep for 10 to 15 minutes.
- After steeping the tea, use a strainer or an infuser to remove the tea leaves.
- Serve hot with or without honey or lemon juice.